Did you know that today is #InternationalTigerDay? We can't really blame you if you didn't - it's not like it's a day-to-day topic, but after all the COVID-19 discussion lately, we thought we'd take the opportunity to share a lighthearted post, with some fun tiger facts to rival the knowledge of Carole Baskin!
1. Tigers can be identified by their stripes - they are as individual as our fingerprints.
2. Not only can they run up to 65km/h, but tigers can also swim and climb trees.
3. Tiger cubs are 6-8 weeks old before having clear vision, having been born blind.
4. The average life expectancy of a wild tiger is 11 years and they spend most of this time alone - aggressively scent marking to keep others out of their territory.
5. Tigers weigh up to 363kg and their roar can be heard as far as 3km away.
But what about the human tigers? If you were born in the Chinese year 1962, 1974, 1986 or 1998, you are a Tiger. Tiger personalities are believed to be passionate, daring, and fearless. Universally respected and revered for their courage by both friends and foes, Tigers have magnetic characters and make popular leaders.
In business, Tigers are great motivators. They tackle any job or assignment with the same passion and enthusiasm that they live their lives. Their strength is to lead by example because their enrgy and vivacity are very contagious to all around them.
So, are you a Tiger? If not, who's the tiger in your business? For a bit of fun, see if you can guess, and then check to see how well you know your employees!
Bucks Biz provides office space for rent in Milton Keynes, with units available for all sectors, to suit a wide range of requirements. From small one-person start ups, right up to large spaces fit for 100 people (or one tiger!) we have the perfect base for your business.
We are more than just space to rent too. We are a community of businesses all eager to help each other. Throughout the pandemic, we have supported our residents to secure funding where it has been available and in adhering to social distancing and safe working practices, throughout our centres.